This is a fan-made port of the popular RPG Exit Fate by SCF.
Daniel is a colonel in the army of Kirgard. As Kirgard wages war against its arch rival, Zelmony, a series of events leads Daniel astray from the entire happenings. Now he must find out at all costs who it was that has betrayed him.(Also available for Windows and Mac)
Category: Exit Fate, RPG
Publisher: SCF Softworks
Linux (Ubuntu 12.04+, Fedora etc.)
RAM: 1GB recommended
Hard Disk Space: 600MB
Discuss this game in the forum
- Download the game here.
- Place the downloaded file in your home directory. To make sure that the game supports all systems, we have created an install-free package.
- Right click the file and select "Extract Here".
- If you don't see such an option, you may alternatively go to the terminal and run:
- This will extract the contents of the package.
- Go to the directory and run the file "aveyond" by double clicking on it and choosing "Run".
- If you cannot run the file, right click it and click properties. Check "Allow executing file". Repeat this step for the files "engine-x86" and "engine-amd64" Alternatively, you may go to the directory in terminal and run the following command:
tar -xvf exitfate.tar
chmod 777 exitfate engine*and then use
./exitfateto run the game.